Caring for the whole family.
Specialized treatment program for veterans utilizing the Seeking Safety model.
- PTSD; Taking Back Your Power.
- Detaching From Emotional Pain.
- When Substances Control You.
- Asking For Help.
- Taking Good Care Of Yourself.
- Red and Green Flags.
- Recovery Thinking.
- Integrating The Split Self.
- Creating Meaning.
- Community Resources.
- Setting Boundaries In Relationships.
- Getting Others To Support Your Recovery.
- Coping With Triggers.
- Respecting Your Time.
- Healthy Relationships.
- Healing From Anger.
- Life Choices.
The family program is designed with the goal of introducing the family to the principals of recovery along with providing necessary social and emotional support.
The family program educates the family members in understanding the web of war and its impact on the family as a whole.
- Leaving for war.
- Being left by loved ones for war.
- Returning home after war.
- Re-structuring of family.
What makes Sancia Unique?
We provide a full continuum of care under one roof for the veterans and their family.
- Treatment team consists of an experienced multi-disciplinary team made up of a psychiatrist, licensed clinical social workers, licensed master’s social workers, and substance abuse counselors.
- Former veterans as counselors and mentors.
- Confidential customized treatment.
- Strength-based culturally competent treatment.
- Mental health treatment is integrated with a 12-step program.
- Substance abuse treatment.
- Comprehensive evaluation and comprehensive psychosocial.
- Family program.
For information please call us anytime at 914-421-0400 to speak with a caring & compassionate staff member.
You may also contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information.
photo credit: Beverlykahuna